The state of Jammu and Kashmir has 22 districts. To manage these districts, there are about 83,000 police employees. With this huge number of employees, it is the duty of the state government to provide proper salary with payslips to these police employees. J&K payslip is a very significant option for every police employee to apply for loans and other activities.
For the same purpose, the government has developed and launched a website or an online portal. This online portal will ensure that every police employee gets access to their respective salary details and payslips. The online portal that is launched by the government for this purpose is called CPIS portal.
The CPIS portal stands for Centralized Personnel Information System portal. With the help of this portal, government employees can easily access their employment details and payslips. To access the salary payslip via this portal, they must log in to it. Thus employees need to register themselves on the CPIS portal. After registering themselves, they will have their unique identification number and password for the CPIS portal. This online process is very simple and easy to use for everyone.
Methods to download J&K salary payslip
There are numerous methods provided by the government to download the J&K police salary payslip. These methods include CPIS portal, PAYSYS portal without login and by using MeraVetan mobile application.
J&K Police salary payslip details
|Pay Slip Name||JK Employee Salary Slip 2021|
|Subject||Jammu & Kashmir is providing facility to all Government Employees to download Online Employee Pay Slips.|
|Category||Payslip / Salary Slip|
|State||Jammu & Kashmir State|
|Department||Finance and Accounts Department of Jammu & Kashmir|
|Last date to getting Slips||An Employee can get the payslips from the official website anytime.|
|Online Salary Slip Download Weblink||https://jkpaysys.gov.in/|
How to download the J&K police salary payslip
To download the J&K police salary pay slip, follow the steps given below:
- First of all, visit the official website with the help of the given link https://jkcpis.nic.in/.
- After visiting the website, enter your login credentials in the login section.
- Enter the captcha after filling your username and password.
- Now, either hit enter or click on the login button.
- A new page will appear on the screen displaying employee details.
- Then, click on the payslip option.
- Choose year and month from the drop down menu.
- After that click on the Generate button.
Now the employee’s selected month’s payslip will generate. You can download it and print it as well for future reference.
Download J&K salary payslip without login
You can download your salary payslip without logging in as well. To download your payslip without logging in to the portal, follow the steps given below:
- First of all, visit the official website with the help of the given link https://jkpaysys.gov.in/salaryslip.aspx.
- Now enter your Employee Code.
- Then enter your first name.
- After that select year and month from the drop down menu.
- Enter your captcha verification code.
- Then click on the submit button.
Download J&K salary payslip by using Mobile Application
You can also download your payslip with the help of a mobile application. The application is called “MeraVetan”. To download the payslip by using “MeraVetan” mobile app, follow the steps given below:
- If you haven’t downloaded the “MeraVetan” app yet, then download it either from Google Play Store first.
- After downloading the app, open it on your mobile device.
- Enter your CPIS ID and date of birth.
- Then enter your GPF/NPS number.
- After that click on continue.
After this, you can see your various financial statements including your salary payslip. You can take its screenshot and get its print out.
How to change Registered E-mail ID
In any case, employees feel uncomfortable with their currently registered E-mail ID. They can easily change it to another one. The employee just needs to send a request to the official CPIS email ID that is firstname.lastname@example.org. The employee should state that they want to change their registered email with the new one and mention both the IDs.
In the end, it is a very strong initiative taken by the J&K government for their employees. With the help of this portal, it would be easier for every employee to access their monthly payslips at the comfort of their home. It will prevent the hassle and efforts of visiting the HR department.
This portal is developed by the government-trusted authorization system named CPIS. The portal has been secured with the help of User ID and password followed by the captcha code. With the security of captcha code, automatic online bots will not be able retrieve your credentials and access your pay details.
This online method is trusted and could easily be accessed by normal people as well. This platform is easy to use, secured and trusted.