Tamil Nadu Electricity Board allows all Tamil Nadu electric consumers to check their TNEB bill status. All citizens can receive electricity at their homes at affordable prices and quickly pay the bills using online methods. The Tamil Nadu electricity board, TNEB is a famous electricity distribution organization in the state.
The Tamil Nadu government established TNEB with two important divisions including TANGEDCO and TANTRANSCO. You can check the TNEB bill status at the official Tamil Nadu Electricity Board site. It is very easy to check the TNEB bill status online. You must select the correct region from the list.
Hence, we have updated here the procedure to check TNEB bill status. Anyone who wants to check the bill status must go to the TANGEDCO portal. TN government has provided citizens with the TNEB official site https://www.tnebnet.org. Users must follow a few simple steps with the below-mentioned process to check the TNEB bill status online.
How to check TNEB Bill Status?
TNEB Bill Status can be checked online by following the steps given below:
- First, you have to go to the webpage for TNEB at the TANGEDCO website https://www.tnebnet.org.
- Locate the option of ‘Billing Services’ at the center of the page.
- Under the Billing Services, select the option of ‘Bill Status’.
- After that, a new page will appear in the related fields.
- Enter your service number. It is present in your bill.
- Now select your region from the drop-down list.
- Proceed by entering the captcha code to know TNEB bill status.
- Now you will see the TNEB bill status on the screen.
How to Pay TNEB Online Bill Payment
TNEB has really offered easy access to all its customers for the TNEB readings and the TNEB bill status. The Tamil Nadu electricity board TNEB is a famous electricity distribution organization in the state. The Tamil Nadu government established TNEB with two important divisions including TANGEDCO and TANTRANSCO. Customers may even check the tariff and bill calculation online.
The board works under the Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited TANGEDCO overseen by the Tamil Nadu state government. The Tamil Nadu Electricity Board or TNEB is distributing electricity in the state. Let’s see how you can pay your TNEB online bill.
There are some rules for this that you should follow:
- To pay the TNEB Bill online, first visit this link https://www.tnebnet.org.
- Now, to check your online bill, you have your username and password.
- If you are a new user, then you click on a New user.
- Now choose your connection application number, either new service or existing.
- Choose LT/HT and Regions and Enter your consumer No.
- After this you can see your details on your screen like Name, bill amount, etc.
How to Pay TNEB Online Bill Payment by using Mobile App
Users can also download the TANGEDCO mobile app from Google Play Store or Apple Store and pay their electricity bills. To pay your electricity bill using TANGEDCO mobile app, follow the steps given below:
- Download the TANGEDCO app on your mobile using Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Install the app and open it on your mobile device.
- Now allow all the permissions required to run the app.
- After that login in the app using your username and password.
- You will be asked to provide a 4 digit number as PIN. Enter your 4 digit PIN and confirm it.
- Once you logged in, update your profile by providing all the necessary details asked by TNEB.
- After updating your profile, you can visit the homepage of the app.
- There must be an option of “Quick Pay”, click on it to pay your bill.
- You can either pay the amount generated in the bill or you can pay some advance with it.
- Now choose your payment option.
- Enter the details of your payment method and follow the remaining instructions in order to pay your bill.
- Now you will get a confirmation message on your registered mobile number and on your E-mail ID.
How to Pay TNEB Bill Offline
In order to pay your bill offline, you can visit the nearest TNEB office. Do not forget to carry your electricity bill whenever you visit the office. You can make the payment by using your card, UPI, cheque or cash. You will receive a receipt which you must keep for future reference.